Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A recording of Occupy Dallas by Rene from thesoundmyheadmakes.blogspot.com

 Fascinating ... thanks @rene_coronado

A recording of Occupy Dallas

I'll preface this by saying that this is not a political blog, its an audio one.  This post is about the unique audio I was able to record yesterday.

Yesterday I was sitting around deciding whether to go record the Texas State Fair or to head downtown and record Occupy Dallas - a protest group that's formed locally in solidarity with Occupy Wallstreet.

After checking their blog, I found that Occupy Dallas was planning a march on Goldman Sachs and I decided that I'd opt for that because I didn't know how many big opportunities I would have to record a good protest locally and in a fairly safe manner.

read on

Occupy dallas march comp by Rcoronado